Sponsored link

Sponsored Link

Monday, November 7, 2011

Cuddleberry Roast Beef with Potato Salad in Lipa

I won't lie. I just love beef. And this love has been strengthened when I discovered roast beef when I was young.  I know it is very tricky to cook beef and there are times when leathery meat are served instead of the juicy one that I've grown to like. Good thing, in Cuddleberry, this is the least of my problems. In the number of times that I have eaten here, I'm always greeted by the sumptuous beefy goodness that I crave every time someone mentions food.

My friends almost always wince whenever I mention Pancake House when asked for preferred place to eat. However, since we do not have one in Lipa, it's nice that we have Cuddleberry as as option. It also helps that the food in this place is way more affordable than other restaurants offering viands that the former lists on its menu.

And to add to my roast beef addiction, this dish can also be served with hearty serving of potato salad which I absolutely adore. The side dish is full of everything I love - potato, mayo, carrots, peas - topped with a cherry. It's truly a sight to behold. Hmmm :)

Cuddleberry also offers a wide variety of other dishes that I could not wait to try. That is if I can bring myself to order other than roast beef. Lol. For sharing perhaps?

Price Range: P100 - P200
Verdict: Delish
Landmark: SM Lipa, Carnes

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete